To link your domain to your Dstore domain, you would need to update your A record and point it to an IP address that we will provide you once you contact our support team e.g. www.example.com => 188.8.131.52
You can easily change your A record within the control panel of your service provider. Below are the general steps you need to take. Some of the steps may vary with your specific hosting company.
How do I add an A record?
- Log in to your account with your particular hosting provider
- Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Under Additional Settings, select Manage DNS.
- Select Add under the records table.
- Under Type, select A.
- Enter the details for your A record:
- Host: The host name the A record links to. Type @ to point directly to your domain name.
- Points to: The IP address you are setting as the destination for the host ( Type the IP address provided to you by our support).
- TTL: How long the server should cache information. The default setting is 1 hour
- Select Save to save your new A record.
Below is an animation from GoDaddy on how to change A record on their platform.