Below is the instruction needed to install the Woocommerce API to enable syncing with Dropstore.
WordPress permalinks must be enabled at: Settings > Permalinks.
Generate API keys
The WooCommerce REST API works on a key system to control access. These keys are linked to WordPress users on your website.
To create or manage keys for a specific WordPress user:
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > REST API.
Note: Keys/Apps was found at WooCommerce > Settings > API > Key/Appsprior to WooCommerce 3.4.
- Select Add Key. You are taken to the Key Details
- Add a Description.
- Select the User you would like to generate a key for in the dropdown.
- Select a level of access for this API key — Read/Write access.
- Select Generate API Key, and WooCommerce creates API keys for that user.
Now that keys have been generated, you should see Consumer Key and Consumer Secretkeys, a QRCode, and a Revoke API Key button.
The Consumer Key and Consumer Secret should be copied acros to your Dropstore account and saved.
Last step - Enable legacy REST API
To enable the legacy REST API within WooCommerce, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced >Legacy API and tick the Enable the legacy REST API checkbox.