1. Download latest version plugin zip and save to your computer
Login to Dropstore Merchant Dashboard > Settings > Woocommerce Integration > Please click here to download the plugin
*Save the download as is with no renames or changes
2. Install plugin by uploading zip into your Woocommerce dashboard in Plugins
Login to Woocommerce store admin > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin > Choose File > Install Now
If previously installed versions of plugin already Installed then remove and install the new version.
If you receive a Fatal Error message after the upload of new plugin version, then you will need to delete the old plugin before commencing with the new upload.
*You may need to deactivate or remove the previous and upload new version.
3. Activate plugin
If Installing for the first time, after Installing Go to Plugins > Installed plugins > Woocommerce Dropstore > Activate
4. Run setup Wizard (This step is required even if you have already installed previous plugin versions)
- If installing for the first time, you will be prompted to Run Setup Wizard > Begin to Setup > Continue > add Access Token (you will find it in your Woocommerce Integration Dropstore Woocommerce Plugin) > Save Settings > Back to Admin Panel
- If already installed then Go to Plugins > Installed plugins > Woocommerce Dropstore > Settings > Here you Run Setup Wizard again and follow prompts that follow
or Push Categories to Dropstore > Go To Page to your Plugin Headings
If the following ERROR Message is shown:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare dropstore_plugin_add_settings_link() (previously declared in /mnt/volume_fra1_01/www/your-store-name/wp-content/plugins/dropstore-merchant/dropstore-merchant.php:117) in /mnt/volume_fra1_01/www/your-store-name/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-plugin/woocommerce-dropstore.php on line 113
N.B You will need to deactivate or remove any previous versions of Woocommerce Dropstore plugin
- All / API data(active) - This is All product data from your Dropstore merchant products (All product information pulled from Dropstore but not yet created or updated to being in your store) - pulling data
- Product Created - These are the products being updated to being in your store from All/ API data(active). Depending on which products are updated to being in your store, those that are valid (not deleted or out of stock). Updates run every 15 minutes of all updates for every 20 products. You will be able to see Product created count
- Pull From Dropstore - If new products are not showing as being pulled, then customer can use the Pull From Dropstore feature to manually do a pull of all and new products.
Pease allow up to 24 hours or depending on the amount of products you have (your products / 20 products per Every 15 minutes) for it to reflect in your store.
Push Categories to Dropstore
An added feature to the plugin lets you push your current Woocommerce store Product categories to your Dropstore dashboard
Settings > My Categories
When editing your products, you will be able to add them to your available products before you Push To Store
Please contact email@example.com on any issues you may come across.