When will I receive My Payout?
We have now introduced a Supplier Payout Button to get your payments to you quicker and with less hassles or waiting.
A Supplier initiates a Payout Request from their supplier dashboard under their Payments menu. Here they will find their Payout Request page
A Payout Button Only Becomes available when:
- 3-5 days after an order has been Completely Fulfilled - All fulfilled transactions get pulled into our accounting system. To view your transactions with us, please visit your Transaction Portal which you will find in your Supplier Payments menu, and sign in using your username and created password. If you've forgotten your password, you can click on the 'reset password' link and request for a new password.
N.B Payouts will not become available for Cash Before Shipment activated suppliers - You can always request for CBS approval via your Dropstore Supplier Account
Visit your supplier payments to view and confirm your available orders to initiate your payout request
Once A Payout Request has been made, payment may take up to 3-5 days to reflect.
Why Is My Payout Not Available?
1. Check if you have added your Banking Details: How to Add Banking Details
2. Check if you have a Payout Available to you. You can log into your Supplier Payment Portal to view fulfilled orders and see available amount due for a Payout.
3. If you have received a Notification of Incomplete Banking Information or Updating Banking details you will need to complete banking details update before you are able to proceed with a Payout Request.
4. If you a Refund has been Requested and Payout balance is less than Minimum Payout amount, then Payout Button does not become available for another 3-5 days later.
5. Payouts will not become available for Cash Before Shipment activated suppliers - You can always request for CBS approval via your Dropstore Supplier Account
How Do I Request A Payout?
You may direct any billing or account complaint to us at email@example.com
Join our 10,000+ member Facebook group and be on the lookout for our next blog post
If you have any questions, you can find help here or reach out to your Account Manager. You can also send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org