What is Dropstore?
We are an inventory marketplace and platform that makes it easy for suppliers and merchants to meet. Our merchants are able to find awesome products and suppliers all over South Africa and instantly add them to their own online store seamlessly and automatically with a few clicks.
There are many online shops on Dropstore that are searching for awesome products to sell every day. These shops are targeting consumers all over South Africa, and from yoga pants to electronic products. Suppliers posting their products on Drosptore, allow our retailers to market and sell their products for them, bringing in new sales and expanding their distribution efforts.
As a merchant or reseller, you have the luxury of focusing on marketing and sales without the hassles of courier fees, negotiating supplier prices and dealing with some gross humans.
By registering to become a supplier on Dropstore, Not only will you Expand your Distribution Channels but also Increase your Sales by getting your products distributed to thousands of trusted online stores.
By registering as a merchant or reseller, you get to
- Import Products - Browse Dropstore for products and add them to your store with just a few clicks.
- Make a Sale - The order will be automatically imported from your store to Dropstore.
- Make Payment - Pay the supplier via Dropstore for the product you just sold.
- Supplier Ships the Product - The supplier will ship the product directly from their warehouse to your customer’s doorstep
How much does it cost to become a supplier?
Dropstore is 100% FREE for all suppliers product listings.
We have cost effective license packages for merchants or resellers
How Do I Integrate?
Dropstore makes your inventory uploading EASY. Our self-service web interface is built for ease of use and is perfect for e-commerce businesses that currently have around 1 to 20 products in their catalogue (manual upload). Dropstore also makes your inventory uploading easy if your businesses has a large catalog through integration into Tradegecko, Shopify, Woocomerce, and Shopping Feeder.
Whats The Catch?
As a Supplier:
- You must offer a minimum discount from 20% off the retail price for your products. The discount you offer is the profit margin for our e-retailers and an incentive to market and sell your products. you can discount even more if you wish (especially for clearance range products) - this will be automatically done if we integrate with your store, otherwise you may opt for manual upload.
- You need to offer a flat rate domestic shipping fee as is preferred by our resellers
- We use Payfast to transfer funds to you. You must have a bank account in South Africa to receive your sales money from Dropstore.
- You MUST NOT include any of your company invoices inside the shipping boxes, any extra marketing material and use unmarked packaging when sending out customer orders
- You only pay a small transaction fee of 5% per order (this is not added to the 20% discount for merchants)
As a Merchant:
- Monthly prepaid account, however can be cancelled at any time as you are not bound by any contracts.
Join our 10,000+ member facebook group, share your shop, start sending it to friends, family and be on the lookout for our next blog post where we teach you how to market your shiny new store!
If you have any questions, you can find help here.